Hello Partner,

Greetings

Please send your updated resume for the job position given below
If skills are matched with your profile*
 *

*Job Profile       : Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Unix**
Location          : Mason, OH
Duration          : 6 months
Start                : ASAP
Rate                : Open*

*Skill Set / Job Description: *

*PL/SQL, Unix (AIX preferred), Shell scripting, experience in Oracle 9i,
experience with stored procedures and packages*,  understanding of using
external tables.   Power Builder experience.

Business Objects experience: universe design and administration (v6.5),
Report design, XI experience a plus.

Experienced PM.

*Level of Experience required: *

(e.g.  Jr. 1-3 yrs; Mid-level 4-7 yrs; or Senior >8 yrs)
Mid-level 4+ years

*Purpose of Consultant *

(e.g., backfill employee/temporary, consult to hire, staff augmentation,
etc.):

I need 7 consultants, one of which needs to be an experienced project
manager, the other 6 need to have the skills listed above. Some of the
consultants will be used to back-fill the current employees and others will
be used to support development projects.

 Please submit your own consultants with rates, contact info, earliest
availability and current location for the following requirement.Please note
that I need NCA (Non Compete Agreement) before submission of your consultant

Regards
Srinivas
*Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]