Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

We do have the following requirement,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

For quick response mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position Title: SAP Project Manager
Location: Oklahoma
Duration: 6 months

Client needs SAP Project Manager with experience in the Oil and Gas
industry.  The candidate must have experience with PRA (Production and
Revenue Accounting) or JVA (Joint Venture Accounting).  The client is a
billion dollar oil and Gas Company in Oklahoma

Thanks & Regards,

*Hari*

Manager

Blossom Solutions Inc.

3300 North Ridge Road,

Suite 120, Ellicott city, MD 21043

Phone: 646.216.8864

Fax: 443.638.0246

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit us: http://blossomsolutions.net/

Yahoo IM: hari_recruiter

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"remove" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses, which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience