Hello Friends,

This is anand from Sure IT Solutions. We have a very Urgent
Requirement for  Project
Manager with experience with Oracle Financials . Please let me know your
comfort ability. Please reply me back with updated resume

Position: Project Manager with experience with Oracle Financials (business
Suite)

Location :- Philadelphia PA

Duration:12 Months

DUTIES >>   Responsible for all business consulting activities for a
business segment or function.  Approves proposed project plans, and/or
policy/process improvement initiatives and designs to ensure alignment with
standards and business strategy.  Recommends alternatives and implements
complex application.  Manages multiple business projects.  Allocates
appropriate resources to ensure that projects are completed within committed
time and budget and are integrated with other business and related projects.

SKILLS >>   Project Manager with experience with Oracle Financials (business
Suite) upgrades and implementations (release 11.5.10). Specific modules
include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Internet
Expenses.

EDUCATION >>   Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
required.

Anand

Sure IT Solutions Inc.

1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248

Phone:602-490-0074; 602-490-0106  FAX: 866-322-0121

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Y-IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gmail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http:/www.sureitinc.com

Arizona