Hello partner,

*Candidates MUST have large scale web project experience!!!!!!!!! Will start
with a phone interview and then will need to come in person!!!!!*

 *Location:  Trenton, NJ*

*Duration:  9-12 months consulting, then RTH*

*Start:  Immediate*

*This is RTH position, candidates MUST be able to o perm after 9-12 months.
*

*Pay Rate: $45/c2c*

*This position may require interview with MVC (Motor Vehicle Commission) in
addition to interview with client*

 *THIS CLIENT NEEDS RESUMES ASAP*

 Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating
systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and
analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Designs, plans, and
coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members.
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience
in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices,
and procedures. Generally manages a group of software developers/engineers.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Typically
reports to a senior manager.

 *Required Skills*

*8 to 10 years of experience with Rational tools and Rational Unified
Process (RUP) implementation
• Must have hands-on experience with Rational tools including Rational
Unified Method, Rational Software Architect, Rational Test suite, Rational
Application Developer, ClearCase and ClearQuest*
• Setup various analysis, design and testing processes
• Setup ClearCase and ClearQuest repositories with appropriate structures
• Establish SharePoint site with appropriate structure and processes
• Establish Project server structure and related processes

Must have excellent communication skills.

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally