Hello,

I have an urgent requirement. Please send resume with contact details,
current location and rate at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Location :  Austin,Texas.
Duration: 2 months

We are looking at a few skill sets so they might be able to bring on 2
folks.  The rate is open.

We are in the process of upgrading our Peoplesoft HR 8.3 system to release
9.0.  At this time, I'm looking at utilizing some help in these areas:

SQR developer – Retro-fit custom SQR according to our specs and unit
testing.

·         8.x to 9.0 Security experience – Help us identify needed changes
and provide best practice recommendations.

·         9.0 Portal Experience - Help us identify needed changes and
provide best practice recommendations

·         8.x to 9.0 upgrader – Help us streamline our Move-to-Production
passes including the implementation of Maintenance Packs and Tax Updates.

I understand that it is impossible to have one developer with all these
qualifications so what I'm thinking is that if you can send us resumes for
developers with SQR and either Security or Portal Experience and resumes for
technicians with PS upgrade experience, preferably 8.3 to 9.0 but not
required.

*Regards**
Amandeep Singh*

*Technical Recruiter*