Hello Partner,

*Position : PROJECT LEAD *

*Location:  Austin, TX*

*Length of Project:: 8 months*

*Rate: 50/hr*

DSHS IT requires the services of *a senior project lead/developer* to both
lead and develop the remediation project.  The project is a web based
application that will be remediated with *VB .NET framework 3.5 technologies
and MS-SQL 2005* for the Children with Special Healthcare Needs Management
Information System (CMIS).  The worker will be the technical lead in all
phases of the application systems analysis, design, and programming, and
will lead the execution of design, development, code reviews, testing and
implementation activities.  Further, the worker will facilitate
communication between the project SMEs and the contract development team;
and ensure system requirements are documented.  The worker will be
responsible for task planning, overall system documentation, and assist with
the creation of test cases, and management of final user acceptance testing.

8

System design and software integration, including technical documentation

5

Microsoft Visual Studio VB .NET programming, ASP.NET AJAX Web site
development

5

Advanced Microsoft SQL Database

5

Microsoft .NET Application Architecture Design

5

Software Development Life Cycle experience

3

Information Technology Project Management

3

Writing technical specifications, test plans and test cases and conducting
software acceptance testing

--
Regards,
Anand Bandarupally