*Hi Partner,  *

*Please find the attached profile of our Sr. Hyperion  consultant Sakthi
Mahendran,  He has more than 7 years of experience *

*and also has good technical, communication skills. Let me know if you have
any positions suit for this profile. *

*Please let me know in case you need additional information to take his
candidature forward.*

*Name                    : Sakthi Mahendran**
Position                : Sr Hyperion consultant
Years of Exp         : 7 years
Current Location  : Dallas, TX
Relocation            : Open
Visa                      : H1B
Email                    : srini...@bluespacetech.com*
*Phone                   : 818 358 8511*

*Sakthi Mahendran*
*
------------------------------
*

* *

*PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY*

* *

¡P         Over 7 years of experience in IT industry and 5 years of
professional experience in Hyperion system analytics services such as
Essbase 7.x/9.x client and server tools such as Hyperion Essbase, excel
add-in and smart view. Hyperion system BI+ tools such as web analysis,
financial reporting (HFR), interactive reporting and shared services.
Hyperion applications such as planning and reporting

¡P         Good understanding of business requirements and software
development cycle in the Hyperion financial management (HFM) & Essbase
environment

¡P         End-to-end understanding of financial budgeting and forecasting
applications using Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion financial management (HFM).

¡P         Performance tuning on applications, dense/sparse settings,
partitioning, etc server settings, backups, client installations of Hyperion
products on windows environment

¡P         Experience in multi dimensional modeling, ESSCMD for total
automation of the process, calc scripts, report scripts, MaxL scripts.
Strong at making automation script and scheduling using windows schedulers
(batch files)

¡P         Expertise in writing business rules, calculation scripts, report
scripts, load rules and developing web forms

¡P         Strong experience in Essbase cube analysis, design and
maintenance, Essbase database administration upgrades, database backups,
performance tuning and optimization

¡P         Involved in Hyperion applications development and production
support

¡P         Performed development to production environment migration

¡P         Implemented and maintained Hyperion planning applications

¡P         Extracted actual and budget data, used currency conversion for
multi-currency applications

¡P         Used to automate the tasks such as data loading, calculation &
translation

¡P         Installation & configuration knowledge of Hyperion system 9 BI+
analytics and applications such as Hyperion license server, Hyperion Essbase
client and server, shared services, Hyperion workspace and Hyperion planning

¡P         Expertise in performing oracle installations and oracle upgrades
8i to 9i and 9i to 10g in support to Hyperion system

¡P         Engaged in implementation of planning application, relational
database & DSN, plan type, analytic database, shared services, business
rules, and web data entry form design

¡P         Knowledge of importing dimension members with Hyperion
application link. metadata and data transfer between Hyperion planning
applications and other Hyperion products

¡P         Added users and groups to define access rights for data forms and
setting its display options

¡P         Involved in creation financial budgeting and forecasting OLAP
applications with Hyperion Essbase, exchange rate calculation application
with Hyperion planning

¡P         Involved in creation of Hyperion financial consolidation
application to maintain actual & budget data

¡P         Trained user community to manage the review process using process
control and journal creation

¡P         Versatile team player with excellent analytical, presentation and
interpersonal skills with an aptitude to learn new technologies.

¡P         Good exposure on Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting and
installation & integration of Hyperion Suite products

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas

1010 N Central Ave

Suite # 204| Glendale, CA-90041

Phone : 818-358-8511

Fax : 440 794 5405

Note: We at Blue Space technologies respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
mailto:srini...@bluespacetech.com?subject=remove_me.
Please<http://us.f537.mail.yahoo.com/ym/compose?to=srini...@aim-cc.com&Subj=Remove_me.Please>
* *reply from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted