*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for Technology Architect.*

* *

*Location: Detroit, MI *

* *

*Duration   : 6 months *

* *

*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*

* *

   - Client is looking for an experienced architect to provide technical
   guidance and leadership for several projects related to Web Strategy,
   including the integration with client business partners and 3rd party
   vendors.
   - In addition to the technical skills outlined below, the strongest
   candidates will:
   - Have experience in the health care / health insurance industries
   - Have extensive experience in development and implementation of
   approaches to web technology and architecture
   - Have experience in the use of Sun Portal technology, including the use
   of Portlets
   - Have experience with the integration of internally and externally
   hosted 3rd party software
   - Be experienced with designs and the issues presented by applications
   that cross multiple platforms (mainframe, client server, web)
   - Have very strong interpersonal skills
   - Have experience working with vendors (from review to selection to
   integration)

*Position Description:*

   - Provide overall technical architecture / design leadership for large
   and complex projects
   - Assist with Detail system design to a point where implementation can
   proceed
   - Identify and document architecturally significant aspects/views of the
   systems
   - Ensure that the design is consistent with the overall architecture
   - Deliver and collect best design practices across projects (e.g.
   decoupling and reuse)
   - Provide rationale for design decisions
   - Balance concerns of competing software quality requirements
   - Ensure consistent use of software engineering methodology within the
   development community
   - Ensure that significant design decisions are communicated, validated,
   and adhered to.
   - Participate in client internal QR review
   - Represent the architecture group to senior management, business
   partners and architectural group
   - Assist with vendor / COTS product review and assessment (including
   requirements, package integration and interface design)

*Required Skills:*

* *

*Skills and Experience Required*

   - Good facilitator with above average communication skills
   - Solid working knowledge of requirements management principles and
   techniques (e.g. use case)
   - Proven experience in translating system architecture to specific design
   decisions
   - Full knowledge of mainframe design concepts and development practices
   (minimum 5 years)
   - Thorough understanding of OOAD and UML
   - Practical experience with common modeling and development tools (e.g.
   Rose, WSAD)
   - Familiarity with the technology with which the system will be
   implemented (e.g. J2EE) at a level of implementation
   - Familiarity with industry best design approaches (e.g. J2EE 5-tier
   model)
   - In-depth domain knowledge relative to the system or subsystem space
   - Share a common understanding of software engineering process with the
   enterprise solution architects.
   - Communication skills that earn trust, motivate, persuade, and mento
   - Proactive and goal-oriented with a focus on results
   - Practical experience with common architectural patterns and principles
   - Proven capability of managing competing priorities
   - A professional habit of continuously learning and self-improvement
   - Prior healthcare industry experience preferred (e.g. HIPPA Compliance
   Standards)
   - Bachelor’s degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer
   Science or Engineering (Master’s degree preferred)
   - Experience with Vendor Package / Product evaluation, selection,
   integration and design
   - Experience with web architecture and design
   - Experience with database technologies, data analysis and modeling

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**