Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Sai with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an urgent opening with my client who is looking for DW Data
Architect...

Plz gothrough the requirement and send 100% suitable profiles.....

Job Title   : DW Data Architect
Location    : Wisconsin
Duration    : 6 Months

Job Requires
        Should have good theoretical understanding of the technology
concepts

Should be able to develop technology solutions to meet low and medium
complexity project specific business requirements

Experience Range : 0-1 years of experience in developing technology level
solutions like architecture, framework, etc.

Awaiting for your responce....
--
Thanks & Regards,

Sai