*ETL Admin *

*Location:* Kensas City, MO

*Duration:* 2-4years

*Rate:* $35/hr

*We have two new jobs that we need candidates for.  Please review the job
description and email qualified candidates ASAP and make sure the candidate
is filling the skill matrix before your email the resumes to us. Thanks for
all your help.*

*1*) *ETL Admin- Support FSA’s new data warehousing reporting initiatives
identified in the Farm Service Strategic Plan 2005 – 2011.  Advise,
implement and administer all software components to be used by data marts
including Data Stage. May include traditional ETL processes, integrated
business, physical and operational metadata plus any other possible ETL
functions that may or may not be data warehouse related.***

*Skills Datastage is a must have. Client: EDS/USDA, Duration 2-4 year
contract, Location: Kansas City, MO, Rate: $35, Position: one*

2)*BI ADMIN: Support FSA’s new data warehousing reporting. Complete
assignments in systems modeling, design, coding using SQL, ETL, schema
constructs, conformed dimensions across the enterprise and BI reporting and
publishing.***

*Key Skills: Hyperion, Dashboard, Db2, SQL Server 2005, Oracle,*

*Please do not send the resume with out the details mentioned below

*

*Specialized Area.........:
Specialized Skills........: *

Contact Details...........: *