Greetings from *E-Zen Computer Services Inc.* We are looking for *“Technical
Consultant”* at *MN* for a long term contract position with one of our
client. Please send me your updated resume on word format with your expected
payrate ASAP to my emailID: *gkumar.e...@gmail.com *

*Job Title:  Technical Consultant.*

*Location:   Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration:  3+ months contract.*

*
*

*Job Description:
*

·        At least 8 + years in IT industry

·         2 -3 years experience in Oracle Admin Server

·        Minimum one project experience in Oracle Admin Server
implementation Generic

·        Strong Insurance domain experience

·        LOMA 280, 290

·        Strong communication and client interaction skills

·        Strong people handling, training, coaching and mentoring skills

* *

*Requirements:*

·        Experience in data modeling, data migration from other PAS to
AdminServer

·        Experience working on AdminServer for system integration, product
development, maintenance etc. for AdminServer V7.0/V8.0

·        Strong in XML, JE22, Java, DB2/UDB

--
Thanks & Regards
Ganeshkumar