Greetings from *E-zen Computer Services Inc.* We are looking for *"Java
Programmer" *at* NYC* for a long term contract position with one of our
client. Please send me your updated resume on word format with your expected
payrate ASAP to my email ID: gkumar.e...@gmail.com

*Job Title: Java Programmer*

*Location: NYC.*

*Duration: 9-12 months.*

* *

*Job Description:*

Java technologies (Java, Struts, JSP, XML, apache open source libraries etc)

    * ETL tools (such as Ab Initio)

    * Reporting tools (such as Business Objects)

    * Application Servers (Weblogic, WebSphere)

    * Database (DB2, Oracle, Sybase etc)

Must be from a Large Banking environment

--
Thanks & Regards
Ganeshkumar