*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for SAP HR BW Technical Lead *

* *

*Duration:     6-12 Months*

* *

*Location:     Bay Area, CA *

* *

* *

*HR BW Technical Analyst Lead: *

   - Must have been the “Lead” Analyst on a minimum of (2) HR BW
   implementations with overall responsibility for the delivery of a Technical
   Design Strategy
   - Previous implementations should include data interfaced into the
   warehouse from at least (2) source systems
   - This is a small team so will be a “Working Lead” role where the
   individual will also be required to be an individual contributor
   - Provide direction to non-lead analysts in reviewing and analyzing data
   provided
   - Develop an Overall Technical Design Strategy for the HR BW project (EDW
   and reporting layers and delivery of reports)
   - Develop the technical design documents for the EDW and reporting layers
   and reports to be developed
   - Ensure Developers understand the technical design completely to
   facilitate efficient development process
   - Coordinate and facilitate the Peer reviews to ensure development
   quality
   - Lead the development of Systems / Integration test scripts to support
   testing of the system delivered
   - Participate in Systems / Integration testing
   - Provide support to the external vendor implementing the Interim Front
   End Tool where canned reports will be distributed and HR users will be
   provided limited query access

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

* *

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
ckud...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**