Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a C#.net
developer at Jersey city, NJ.Read the requirement carefully and reply me
with your consultant updated resume and contact details  ASAP.....sure can
arrange interview today...start date would be Immediate...

The Job Description is as follows:

Job Title:       C#.net developer with strong Investment Banking experience
and Oracle

Duration:       6+ Months

Location:       Jersey city, NJ

Start Date:     Immediate

Skills Required :

Microsoft.Net framework, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, Windows System
Services,  Microsoft Enterprise Library, Microsoft Software factories

• Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, T-SQL  PL /SQL is more important, oracle is
their database

• BizTalk 2006

• IBM WebSphere MQ

• Eagle Pace (should have experience in financial data models if not eagel
pace), PAM Investment accounting experience is an important plus

• 6+  years middle-tier development experience with a solid grounding in
object-oriented design and development

• 3+ years of Financial Services experience

• Strong understanding  design patterns and application development
processes and practices

• Exceptional analytical, enterprise-minded and innovative problem-solving
abilities

Must have Excellent comm skills....

Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com

Thanks & Regards,