Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is *Sai *with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

 We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *Sr.VB6/
VB.NET Developer* at *Jacksonville, FL.*Read the requirement carefully and
reply me with your consultant updated resume and contact details
 ASAP.....sure can arrange interview today...start date would be
Immediate...

*The Job Description is as follows:*
*
*
* Job Title:                           Sr. VB6/VB.NET Developer *
*Duration:                            4+ Months*
*Location:                            Jacksonville, FL*
*Start Date:                         Immediate*

*Skills Required : *

7+ Years of experience working on* VB6/VB.NET. *

Should have experience working on* SQL Server 2005 and T-SQL and Windows
Server 2003. *

Should have knowledge of *SDLC *and excellent communication skills.

Scope of Work:

Responsible for the orderly movement of software from development through
user acceptance testing into production.

Responsible for application packaging in the NT environment to enhance the
integrity of the software promotion process.

*NOTE: Need Only US Citizens and GC's on 1099 basis.......*

*Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com *
--
Thanks & Regards,

Sai