Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an urgent requirement for our client who is looking for a *Test Lead
* at *Pleasanton, CA.*Read the requirement carefully and reply me with your
consultant updated resume and contact details  ASAP....sure can arrange
interview today...start date would be Immediate...

*The Job Description is as follows:*
*
*
*Job Title:                           Test Lead*
*Duration:                            6 Months*
*Location:                            Pleasanton, CA*
*Start Date:                         Immediate*

*Job Description:*

 Analyze requirements/design / migration documents and come up with *test
plans, test cases, test data etc.,*

Test Planning and coordination of multiple releases to the test environment

Ensure functionality meets documented business requirements as recorded in
test results

*Define methodology and standard testing procedures.*

*Create, manage and maintain testing documentation, Test Plans, Requirements
Traceability Matrix, Test cases, Test Calendars, Testing Issues Logs, Issues
Report, Test Execution Logs, Test Reports. *

Onsite / Offshore coordination.

*Skills:*

Experienced in leading large testing teams  with teams distributed in
multiples locations

*Experience in coordinating with multiple teams (development,
infrastructure, BA etc)*

*5 to 7 years of experience in testing and experience in testing MDM
implementations is a must*

Experienced in testing *outputs from ETL products like Data Stage*

*Quality Stage* experience is a  plus

Experience in *testing feeds with large data volumes* is a must

*Retail experience is a plus (big plus)*

*SOA testing (manual / automated testing) is a must*

*Strong experience in DB2 (mainframe), UDB is a must *

*Very strong in SQL and stored procedures / scripts is a must*

*Consultant should have all the above mentioned skills.......*

*Must have Excellent comm skills.... *

*Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com*

--
Thanks & Regards,