NOT MY DIRECT CLIENT, HAVE LAYER BETWEEN ME AND CLIENT.... AND PLEASE SEND
RESUMES IF YOU CAN WORK WITH ME....

I WILL NOT CONSIDER PROFILES WITHOUT ALL SKILLS.

Role : SQL DBA

Location : SC

Duration : 1 year

Rate     : $40/hr

NEED TO HAVE GOVERNMENT PROJECT EXPERIENCE

Required to have prior experience and thorough knowledge of our System
Office Enterprise Decision Support System (EDSS).

Manages and maintains all production and non-production databases.
Responsible for standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance,
access and security administration. Performs backup and recovery on Database
Management Systems, configures database parameters, and prototype designs
against logical data models, defines data repository requirements, data
dictionaries and warehousing requirements. This position optimizes database
access and allocates/re-allocates database resources for optimum
configuration, database performance and cost.

Thanks and Regards,
Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting | 734-591-3562 Extn.1+181
Fax: (734) 418-2603 | ri...@aim-cc.com | www.aim-cc.com |Yahoo IM
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"