NOT MY DIRECT CLIENT, HAVE LAYER BETWEEN ME AND CLIENT.... AND PLEASE SEND
RESUMES IF YOU CAN WORK WITH ME....

I WILL NOT CONSIDER PROFILES WITHOUT ALL SKILLS…

Role : Java/J2ee Developer {Must have Lombardi}

Duration : 1 year +

Location : Boston

Rate       :  $50/hr

We need a Java Developer with strong Lombardi BPM experience

 Need AIX shell scripting, IBM WebSphere knowledge too.

Microsoft technologies (ASP/VB/COM+) are a plus

Expert level knowledge of database design, SQL queries and data manipulation.
Experience with DB2 and SQL Server are required. All applicants will be tested.

Experience with J2EE application servers, ideally WebSphere.

Expert level knowledge and understanding of XML, XSLT and web technologies,
including JSP.

Additional Details and Responsibilities:

*       Candidates with knowledge of the Property and Casualty Insurance
industry preferred.
*       Knowledge of UML, Design Patterns, Struts, Apache, SOAP, web services
and XP tools is a plus.
*       Software systems integration and migration experience.

Thanks and Regards,
Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting | 734-591-3562 Extn.1+181
Fax: (734) 418-2603 | ri...@aim-cc.com | www.aim-cc.com |Yahoo IM
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please click “Remove"