Hi,

We have an immediate need.

Kindly send your response to sure...@radiant-global.com only.

Location: Chicago :

Rate : market.

Visa:GC/CITIZEN Preffered.

Interview F2F on your own expenses if required.

We have a new requirement in Chicago.  We are looking for a Tibco Architect
that can do the following:

Create architecture and design artifacts based on UA requirements using
Tibco Business Events, Business Works and EMS as main components.
Implement/develop
solutions using using Tibco Business Events, Business Works and EMS based on
approved designs.

Transfer knowledge of Tibco Business Events and of project implementation
details to UA staff.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh Kumar Gupta*

*Radiant Global Inc*

*5104 Tollview Dr**, *

*Rolling Meadows**, IL 60008*

*312-869-7417 X6040-Desk*

*201-830-9730-Direct*

*Cell 847-239-5951 *

*847-594-6067(Fax) *

*sure...@radiant-global.com*

*www.radiant-global.com*

*ORACLE - PEOPLESOFT - SAP *

* *

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone, and delete the original message immediately.