*Job Title:* Project Manager

*Work Location:* US-TX-Austin

12 months

*Position Description/Responsibilities:*

Please see vendor comments before submitting a candidate, which also
includes the rate.  Thank you!

*Project Manager*

*Scope of project*:

   - Study and analyze deliverables from the Trauma Registry Improvement
   System Assessment (TRISA) Project to assist our client towards a solution.
   - Provide all the project management lifecycle documentation as required
   by our client
   - Write an RFO to solicit solutions for replacing the current EMS/Trauma
   Registry, migrating data from the current registry to a new registry, and
   for maintenance and production of the new registry.
   - Perform all vendor selection processes to select the solution.
   - Facilitate stakeholder input into the requirements of the RFO.
   - Manage the RFO review and bidding processes.
   - Manage the RFO evaluation process.
   - Negotiate the RFO award with the participation of our client's Legal,
   Enterprise Contracts & Procurement Services, client services contracts and
   stakeholders.
   - Ensure solution vendor contract, SOW and associated documents are
   complete and in concurrence with our client's policies and procedures.

*Manage the project to*:

   - Transition to the selected solution.
      - Write a transition plan to govern the transition from the existing
      Trauma Registry/EMS to the selected solution.
      - Manage all stages of the transition including data migration,
      testing and user training.
      - Manage deployment of the new solution
         - Write a deployment plan
         - Document steps for transition to maintenance and production
         - Manage Project Budget
            - Includes but is not limited to monthly spend plans, grant
            reports and mandates, POs, contracts, expenses, invoices, and SOWs
            - Facilitate development of Change Management Plan and oversee
            the change management process.
            - Perform a knowledge transfer to IT Application Development
            staff for necessary future support.
            - Be in accordance with Supply Process and guidelines regarding
            project management.

   1. Submit ongoing progress reports to our client's management, other
   reasonable services as necessary to ensure that the tasks listed above can
   be successfully performed.

*Position Requirements/Technical Skills:*

*Minimum Requirements:*

- 8 years knowledge and experience as a Project Manager of System/Software
Development Projects

- 5 years knowledge and experience application development

- 2 years experience managing application deployment projects in state
government

- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification

*Preferences:*

 - 1 year experience managing application deployment projects with project
budget of $1 million or more.

- 1 year experience with Project Delivery Framework

- 2 years experience managing application deployment projects for health
care related systems

- 1 year experience managing application deployment projects in Texas State
government

--
Thanks & Regards

Kevin