*C++/Unix Developer*

Client is seeking a senior C++/UNIX software engineer that has experience
developing real-time extreme transaction processing applications. This
candidate will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing,
implementation, maintenance, and support on a Solaris platform that drives
the core systems processing for Client.

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

? Interpreting business requirements into design specifications that
facilitate a very light weight technology solution that will meet industry
standard transaction processing guidelines for performance, scalability, and
security.

? Creating applications according to design and requirement specifications
and hosting peer reviews of the application. Using the peer review to
improve overall application delivery.

? Unit testing applications and promoting the system to the test
environment. Coordinate with test teams for final application tuning prior
to production deployment.

? Support applications systems in production.

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE*

  5 years of C++ programming

  3 years of UNIX/Solaris

  3 years of multi-threading/IPC programming

  3 years of TCP/IP

  2 years of SQL/Oracle

Preferred Skills

  CVS knowledge

  Object oriented design

  Java knowledge

  XML knowledge

  Banking or financial systems knowledge

*Rate: Open,   Job Type: Contract,   Duration: 12 MONTH,   Number Of
Openings: 1,   Location: Jacksonville, FL and Houston, TX*

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

Chris

*VOLGA Systems & Services, Inc.*

*(**408) 216. 7673 (Voice)
(413) 235.7695 (Fax)
ch...@volgasystems.com
www.volgasystems.com*

*http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies*

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at ch...@volgasystems.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*