Hi Partners,
Hope your doing great!

I have an urgent requirement *SQL Server DBA* in NC. Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact details
ASAP.

*Title : SQL Server DBA
Location : Raleigh NC (Need local)
Duration : 3-6 months
*
SQL Server DBA with at least five years of strong database administration
experience.

Must be able to phone interview today
Must be able to start a position in Raleigh, NC tomorrow or Wednesday
morning
Required 4+ years DBA experience with SQL Sever 2000 AND 2005
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills

Thanks & Regards,
Nithin Kumar
Sr.Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298