Hi,

Will consider the profile who is local to AZ and who had all the skill.
Please send me a good profile which fits the requirement.

ASP and Oracle are most important as well as being local in AZ

Role: ASP.Net Engineer

Rate: 45 hr c2C

Duration: 6months

Location:  Chandler, AZ  {locals}

Position Description:

  Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 5-7 years experience.

Development and support of 2 Corporate Services Technology applications.
These applications have many integration activities associated with them and
are highly visible. Need a proactive, motivated team member to assist with
the development of these applications.  This position will have heavy
interaction with the business partners and support staff.

A) Experience in supporting applications with ASP and asp.net mixed
environment.

B) Experience with IIS 6.0 configuration and Web server administration is a
plus.

C) Experience in Oracle database: writing queries, procedures and functions.
Must have the ability to write adhoc queries to generate data as requested
by users.

D) Knowledge of SQL2005.

E) Must be able to multi-task

F) Must have prior experience working with customers (internal)

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Web Development : ASP, Web Development : Microsoft IIS, Database Development
: Oracle

Thanks and Regards,

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Fax: 734-418-2603

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

Yahoo:  <mailto:amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com> amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"