*Please reply to: ayazul....@acg-usa.com*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I work with Axiom Consulting Group. I saw your resume on Monster/Dice.com
which may be a fit with our client's requirement as per the job description
below;

*Job Title*

*SSAS Designer/Architect (Microsoft Analysis Services)*

*Location*

*Atlanta**, GA*

*Job Start Date:*

*ASAP*

*Duration:*

6-12 months

*Rate/Compensation:*

All inclusive rate please

 *Requirement Details:*

*–          Microsoft Analysis Services (MSAS)*

*–          Dimensional Design*

The designer identifies and defines the responsibilities, operations,
attributes, and relationships of design elements. The designer ensures that
the design is consistent with the software architecture, and is detailed to
a point where implementation can proceed.

The designer must have a solid working knowledge of:

–          system requirements

–          the architecture of the system

–          software design techniques, including object-oriented analysis
and design techniques, and the Unified Modeling Language

–          technologies with which the system will be implemented

–          project guidelines on how the design relates to the
implementation, including the level of detail expected in the design before
implementation should proceed.

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you are
interested, please send me your updated resume with your expected hourly
rate or call me at your earliest convenience. If you are not available to
take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this email to
your friends who may be interested.

Hope to hear from you soon.

*Best Regards,*

 *Ayaz*
*Axiom Consulting Group*
*Phone: (925) 237-8222*
ayazul....@acg-usa.com
www.acg-usa.com
Yahoo IM :  Ayazul.Haque
AIM         :   Axiomrecruiting
Alternate Contact: 925-946-0267 Extn. 221