Functional Title:

Business Analyst

Overall Experience:

04-06 Yrs.

Position Description:

processing or to improve existing computer systems. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities: Conducts and analyzes business and information technology
processes and prepares essential groundwork. Evaluates business requirements
for enterprise business applications integration and service activation,
while delivering new or modified software systems enhancements and/or
integration solutions. Participates in the definition, testing, training,
implementation, and support of system requirements. Identifies customer
requirements, develops test schedules, reviews testing plans and tracks and
documents the development and results of these plans. Alerts project
managers to potential risks and issues of importance. Uncovers client
requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as Data flow
Modeling and Object Modeling, Case Analysis, Workflow Analysis, and
Functional Decomposition Analysis. Solicits client requirements through
interviews, workshops and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.

Records management / Documentum experience. Financial services is a plus.

Considering to make this a permanent position. Would need candidates who are
open to perm employment and that do not require sponsorship if converted.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

Chris

*VOLGA Systems & Services, Inc.*

*(**408) 216. 7673 (Voice)
(413) 235.7695 (Fax)
ch...@volgasystems.com
www.volgasystems.com*

*http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies*

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at ch...@volgasystems.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*

* *