Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *BI
Microstrategy Consultant* at *Philadelphia*

*Job Description as follows:*
*
*
*Position:** **     BI Microstrategy Consultant*
*Location:** **Philadelphia*
*Duration:** **6 + Months Contract*
*Start Date:            Immediate*

*Skills Required:*

   - Looking for BI Architect with strong Microstrategy Experience.
   - Role is to coordinate support efforts with off-shore and to actually
   provide High Level design.
   - Should be a go-to person for many of the business partners.
   - Need a proactive person with lots of MicroStrategy experience that can
   talk to the business.
   - He or she needs to be able to hit the ground running.

*Must have Good communication and client facing skills*
*
*
*Please share 100% suitable profiles to s...@javaji.com*

*Really appreciate your response…..*