Role: Java developer

Date resource is required: 12/01/2009

Anticipated end date: 06/01/2010

Location:  Concord, CA {locals}

Rate: $38/hr

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 5-7 years
experience.

Skills Required

      A JAVA developer who has experience writing new development codes

      Experience in swing based GUI development

      Experience in batch program development

      Knowledge of SQL server

      Knowledge in RAD environment or Eclipse

      In depth experience in completing programming tasks, which includes
analysis and program design, coding, unit testing and creation of test data
when necessary (e.g., ASE 4 level)

      Independent and a quick learner

      Strong analytical skills

      Team player

Additional Skills (Nice to have)

      Knowledge of ClearCase

      Knowledge of CSS (Style sheet) and HTML

      Familiar with J2EE, including JSP and Java script

      Familiar with either SOAPSCOPE or XMLSPY for Web services

      Knowledge of web services

Thanks & regards,
Ricky Jones
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.