Hello!!!

Only EAD, GC's and US Citizens..

Title: Middleware Support

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Raleigh, NC

Rate: Competitive

MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:

Participate as an active member of the worldwide Middleware support team and
take position in off-hours support rota.  The support team monitor and
assure the stability of the production environments worldwide and provide
support to the firms application developers.  In addition to monitoring the
existing systems the support team members must also build and customise
existing environments. The support aspect of this role requires knowledge of
many technologies. We need to support the operational systems and keep them
working.  We need to support the developers and make sure that they are
provided with every opportunity to produce good systems. We need to support
ourselves by developing and deploying improvements to the way we work and
the tools we have to work with.

EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

Essential

Desirable

University Degree preferred

Certified MQSeries professional would be an advantage

WORK EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND:

Essential

Desirable

Solid technical background in EMS and/or MQSeries.  Experience with Linux
and  Solaris/Unix is essential. Knowledge of MQSeries on other platforms
such as NT, OS/390, AS/400, VAX/VMS is preferred Applicant must be a quick
learner.  Good familiarity with technical architecture concepts.  Strong
research and information gathering skills.  Good business/technical writing
skills for requirements communication, knowledge transfer and status
reporting Ability to work on own initiative, researching and following up
issues is important

Working knowledge of MQSeries on IBM mainframe and or other non-Solaris
environments would help.

Knowledge of programming constructs/code debugging techniques would be an
advantage.

Knowledge of Nastel Monitoring products a plus.

Familiarity with GRID and/or SOA a plus.

 TECHINICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:

Essential

Desirable

Must be someone able to handle our clients with respect and consideration no
matter what the provocation.

Knowledge of Financial industry is an advantage but secondary to the
technical and people skills necessary for the support desk.

             OTHER REQUIREMENTS

Essential

Desirable

Thanks and Regards,

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

734-591-3562 Extn.1+167

Fax: 734-418-2603

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

Yahoo:  <mailto:amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com> amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"