*

Urgent Requirement :: 9481 iPhone Application Developer

Please reply to: ayazul....@acg-usa.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find below the details of an urgent requirement. Please send me matching
profiles along with rate and contact information:

  Job Title

9481 iPhone Application Developer

Location

Draper, Utah

Job Start Date:

ASAP

Duration:

3 to 5 months

Rate/Compensation:

All inclusive rate please

Requirement         Details:

   - iPhone Applicatio Developer Considerable experience with iPhone
   Application Development - in particular SDK (Version 3.1) Cocoa Touch,
   Objective C, Interface Builder.
   - Ability to interface to our systems using JSON or XML. Solid experience
   consuming web service APIs in building native mobile applications.
   - Solid understanding of object oriented patterns and methodologies.
   - Good user interface development ability in the iPhone, with the ability
   to work closely with business owners on user experience and look and feel.
   - Must have created iPhone apps that have been released to the APP store.
   We are looking for a senior level individual, with 5+ years of
   professional development experience that spans the software development
   lifecycle.
   - This person must be familiar with working in an agile/scrum environment
   and methodology. Quick learner, excellent written and verbal
   communication skills and the ability to work both as part of a
   cross-functional team and individually with little supervision are all must
   have skills.
   - Also a must have is the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced,
   deadline driven and dynamic environment.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Ayaz

Axiom Consulting Group

Phone: (925) 237-8222

ayazul....@acg-usa.com

www.acg-usa.com

Yahoo IM :  Ayazul.Haque

AIM         :   Axiomrecruiting

Alternate Contact: 925-946-0267 Extn. 221

 *