Hi ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

FileNet Developer

*Project Location*

Buffalo NY

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

** Must have strong Java background including websphere *

**Oracle/DB2/SQL - Ideally someone will have experience with all three, but
they will consider those who don't have all three.  They are going to
target hiring someone with all three.  *

** Previous Agile environment experience is key!*

*Brief Description: *

   - *Join HSBC HTS-US CMB SwD team which is aligned with the NA Workflow
   and Imaging team to perform development and support duties *
   - *Working US business hours in Buffalo NY at the HSBC Atrium Building
   as we want to work closely/directly with the business teams in an agile
   work environment *
   - *Can demonstrate strong communication skills and business acumen. *
   - *Ideally these will be mature candidates with 7+ years of experience
   so that ramp up time is limited.*

*Critical Software skills : *

   - *IBM's BPM ( Business Process Manager v7.5 / 8.x ) *
   - *IBM's FileNet P8 and legacy Image Manager *

*Developer skills preferred: *

   - *Java/J2EE *
   - *WebSphere *
   - *HTML, XML, XSLT, Java Script *
   - *Oracle/DB2/SQL *
   - *LDAP/ADAM *
   - *MQ *
   - *IBM's Rational Team Concert *
   - *Solaris, Unix and Shell Scripting *
   - *WebSphere *
   - *TCP/IP, HTTP, POP, SMTP, SMPP *
   - *DNS, LDAP, MQ, NDM, SFTP, Telnet *
   - *Experience with financial business processes associated with customer
   due diligence, credit application process and customer and product
   on-boarding*