Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

 Informatica MDM Administrator

*Project Location*

  GA-Georgia/Atlanta

*Duration*

 6 months /Contract

*Interview mode-Telephonic+Face to face*

*End Client-3 Sage*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

·     Informatica /Siperian, MDM Administration - At least 4 years of
experience with Informatica or Siperian MDM administration.

·     Strong J2EE skills and experience managing various application
servers.

·     Strong knowledge of both server-side and client-side Java Script.

·     Strong functional knowledge MDM concepts and technologies.

·     Experience in implementing and supporting MDM systems.

·     General monitoring of system availability and coordination or outages
in Dev, QA and Prod with both the Project teams and EIM Support.

·     Experience architecting and tuning high availability, high
performance environments.

·     Experience integrating, configuring, monitoring, and supporting
purchased applications into an existing architecture and middleware
services along with the integration of legacy systems into a newly
established architecture

·     Strong interpersonal and communication skills.

·     Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects according to
priorities.

       Ability to work in a group or team environment