*You can reach me on 408-933-9593 or send me an email at
sa...@tresourceinc.com <sa...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Job Title: ETL Tester*

*Location: Herndon, VA*

*Duration: Long term  *

 Description

·         Excellent written and verbal skills

·         Strong SQL knowledge

·         Good data warehouse testing experience

·         Nice to have exposure in Informatica

·         Experience with quality center

·         Good UNIX experience at command level

 *ETL Tester/Test Lead/Mid Level Tester*

*(Datawarehouse Testing Take-over )*

  Good experience in executing Autosys jobs and ability to debug the job
failures

•  Strong Unix knowledge and ability to set up Parameter / configuration in
Test Environment
•  Ability to write SQL using Mapping document
• Good communication and analysis skills
•         Experience in creating Test cases (Preferred)
•         Exposure to HP QC (Preferred)

Thanks and Regards,

Saket Kumar

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 966, Cell: 408-933-9593

sa...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com

Gtalk:Saketapurva || YIM:Saketkumar38||Skype: Saketapurva1