*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position   = Hadoop Systems ArchitectLocation  = Baltimore, MDDuration  =
3-6 months*

The Sr. Systems Architect will facilitate the communication flow between
onsite teams and the customer.

*Qualifications:*
More than five years of Professional Services (customer facing) experience
architecting large scale storage, data center and /or globally distributed
solutions
*2+ years designing and deploying 3 tier architectures or large-scale
Hadoop solutions*
Ability to understand and translate customer requirements into technical
requirements
Experience implementing data transformation and processing solutions using
Apache PIG
Experience designing data queries against data in the HDFS environment
using tools such as Apache Hive
Experience implementing MapReduce jobs
Experience setting up multi-node Hadoop clusters
Strong experience implementing software and/or solutions in the enterprise
Linux or Unix environment
Strong understanding with various enterprise security solutions such as
LDAP and/or Kerberos
Strong understanding of network configuration, devices, protocols, speeds
and optimizations
Familiarity with scripting tools such as bash shell scripts, Python and/or
Perl
Strong understanding of the Java ecosystem and enterprise offerings,
including debugging and profiling tools (jconsole), logging and monitoring
tools (log4j, JMX), and security offerings (Kerberos/SPNEGO).
Significant previous work writing to network-based APIs, preferably
REST/JSON or XML/SOAP
Solid background in Database administration or design - Oracle RAC a plus
Excellent verbal and written communications Experience in architecting data
center solutions – properly selecting server and storage hardware based on
performance, availability and ROI requirements
Demonstrable experience using R and the algorithms provided by Mahout
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.