Hi ,

Hope you are doing well,

My client at* Wayne, PA *looking for *Sr.**Qlikview developer* and
this is* Long
Term Contact* with them.

As this is a very urgent requirement I would really appreciate if I get
your kind response. Thank you!!

 Please send profiles to* kranti...@yahoo.com <kranti...@yahoo.com>*

*Title: Sr.**Qlikview developer*

*Location: Wayne, PA*

*Duration: Long Term Contact*

*JD:*

*·         2-3+ yrs. QlikView experience (Developer Certified candidates
preferred)*

*·         2-3+ years of experience creating reports and using Excel or
similar reporting tools*

*·         2-3+ years of data modeling or related technologies*

*·         2-3+ years with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL,
etc)*