Hi,

 Send me matching profile to gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Position             :         Sr.Net developer

Location            :         Philadelphia, PA

Duration            :         6+ month

Mode of Interview :- Telephonic + Face To Face

JD:-
Need A .Net Developer to start ASAP.  Same deal as was for Mohammad we
place last week.  They want local people, 6 months (prob extended)
contract, , great communication skills, phone screening or two and a
possible face to face.  Let me know if you have anyone.  Thank you!!!!

   - 9+ years development experience working with Microsoft technologies.
   - ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server
   - SQL Server 2005 / 2008
   - MVC
   - Some SSIS and stored procedures experience would be a plus
   - Should have strong relational database design & TSQL programming
   skills
   - Solid experience and skills designing and implementing object-oriented
   software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices
   and design patterns
   - Sound understanding of HTML, JavaScript, CSS and AJAX - would be a
   plus
   - Knowledge of  ASP.NET-based Web Services and ADO.NET would be a plus
   - Experience building ASP.NET Web Applications
   - WPF – a plus
   - SharePoint – a plus
   - Self-starter who can work independently or part of a larger team
   - Customer and goal focused – needs to understand the importance of
   initiatives to the business and be willing to apply himself / herself when
   required
   - Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
   - Ability to display strong sense of urgency
   - Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic
   environment
   - Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
   - Comfortable in your own skin, a sense of humor and general willingness
   to laugh and enjoy yourself - these are very key as our culture is
   extremely important to us

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*