Greetings,

One of my client is looking  for* Java Developer.*  If you are looking for
a change, please forward me your updated resume immediately.

*Java Developer*

*Contract:* 8-12 Months

*Location: *St. Paul, MN / Minneapolis, MN (Twin Cities)

*Job Description*:
*Required:*

·         Java – Development background

·         XML/XSD experience

·         SOAP Services

·         Test Driven Development

·         Agile Development

·         Tomcat

·         Strong analysis skills and able to work on complex code
algorithms.

·         Must have a focus on producing quality code with comprehensive
Unit/Integration testing and documentation.

*Nice to have:*

·         Git / Github

·         Groovy

·         Gradle

·         Jira Experience

·         Puppet or similar provisioning experience

·         Vagrant / Virtualbox

·         Jenkins continuous integration background

·         Artifactory

·         Linux

Regards,
*Victor*