*!!!! Immediately Needed Front End  Developers!!!!
 Face to Face is Must*

**

ONLY EAD, GC or CITIZENS

*Please send resumes to r...@catstaffing-us.com*

Hi Folks,

Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Job Title  : Front End Developer
Location : Newark, NJ
Duration : 3+ Month Contract

Icurrently have 3+ contract position for a Front End Developer with solid
experience with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, JSP and any CMS (vignette is
preferred). *The candidate MUST be EAD, GC or Citizen. NO H1B's
Please.*This position is in Newark, NJ and the consultant/agency
should agree to
become full time employees down the road... Can be 3 months / 6 months / 1
yr+... Preferred local candidates unless you fly them in for an in person
after a phone interview.

  **Rate: $  45/hr C2C

 We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to work on various projects to
support the Content Delivery Application.  The developer will utilize
user-centered design principles to create websites and modify existing
pages.  They will work closely with other developers, information
architects, editorial and design teams, and project managers to ensure
deadlines are met.

   - *Develop and maintain site-wide XHTML, CSS and Javascript within JSP. *
   - *Heavy troubleshooting of third-party content, metrics conflicts and
   security issues *
   - *Communicate and work across teams. Present concerns, request
   functionality requirements if not clearly defined. Offer solutions. *
   - *Attend meetings to analyze UI and design *
   - *PSD mock-up to fully-functional XHTML (keeping efficiency in mind with
   regard to dynamic content)*

*Skillset:** **
Advanced JavaScript
JSP