*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Victor Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
. For further details please contact me at **510-584-9671/313-279-0384.*
*Please send me the resumes to vic...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

*Ruby On Rails Developer to join our team in Dallas, TX*
*6 Months*

*Responsibilities:*

•Lay down groundwork for our client's rails based infrastructure and take
lead in developing the web platform for manging Auction creation,
scheduling, invitations and social sharing .
• Work closely with the client directly to prioritize and implement new
features and also work hand in hand with the other ront end and backend
developers in the team

Technical Qualifications:

•Extensive Ruby, JRuby and Java knowledge (3+ years each)
•Working knowledge of MVC frameworks like rails and spring (3 years)
•Experience interfacing with Backend database systems Oracle or MySQL
•Experience in client side web technologies like HTML5, Javascript, CSS

Desirable (Nice to have Technical skills):
Prior working experience using memcached and Lucene/SOLR
Familiarity with Social Networking sites and best practices for integrating
with them
The backend environment will be Linux based, and the dev Env will be on
Amazon - so familiarity with this setup is nice to have

Other Skills:
•Excellent Communication, Collaboration, problem solving skills
•Motivation to go extra mile
•Should be able to handle the development independently and also the
communication with the client independently

•Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
•Design robust, scalable and secure features
•Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
•Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration,
SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)

The development will happen on an agile model

*--  Thanks&Regards,VictorReachIT LLC39039 Paseo Padre PKWYSuite #
207Fremont CA- 94538vic...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>510-584-9671/313-279-0384*