Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement. Please
send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested to
srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the position.

Legal Name                   :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Duration : 6+ Months

Location : Plantation, FL

*Software Development Manager*

As our Software Development Manager you will lead a team of high-performing
software engineers who develop a world-class, multi-tenant SaaS
construction project management solution.  You will play a critical role in
the architecture and development of our SaaS platform and will be a key
member of the e-Builder product and operations team.  If you are a
technical leader with a passion for development and have a proven track
record of building teams, driving process and defining strategy then this
is your chance to grow your career even further and join an award winning
organization.

In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing a software
development team, initiatives and projects. This includes but is not
limited to:

   - Building and nurturing a cohesive and productive team of top-notch
   software engineers
   - Driving process improvement as well as release and resource management
   - Assessing and communicating risks and mitigation plans
   - Defining strategy and collaborating with internal teams to ensure
   clearly defined user stories, product definition and acceptance criteria
   - Partnering with professional services group to efficiently deliver
   client implementation specific projects
   - Maintaining a deep awareness of industry best practices and
   innovations for relevant systems and processes

In your first year your goals will include:

   - Plan and execute a 1 to 2 year product development roadmap, delivering
   planned scope while meeting planned release schedules
   - Implement appropriate development methodologies (i.e., SCRUM/Agile),
   continuous process improvement, best practices, documentation, and tools
   - Improve the speed time to market for our new products
   - Manage a stream of billable development work such as client
   integrations and custom output to meet revenue target, budget, and schedule

Attributes/Skills Required:

   - Knowledge of a range of technologies including ASP.NET 3.5+, VB.NET/C#,
   MS SQL Server 2008+, HTML/HTML5, JavaScript, AJAX, JQuery, CSS/CSS3 , web
   services (SOAP/REST) / WCF, XML
   - An industry background in product development of a commercial software
   or SaaS solution
   - Proven leadership experience of leading a 15+ person software
   development organization
   - Available 24/7 to respond to emergency situations
   - Possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering,
   or equivalent

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas,
Xoriant Corp.