Please send me resume to my official id "*swet...@tresourceinc.com
<swet...@tresourceinc.com>*"

Client: *GSA*

Please fill the information matrix for the below position and send me your
updated resume if you are interested:

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code)

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)

Date of Birth

Skill Set:

Skype id:

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*AWS Security Architect*

*Project Location*

*Washington, DC*

*Duration*

*Full Time/ Permanent Position*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic & Skype*

*Skills:*

*AWS Security Architect – Subject Matter Expert*

We are seeking an *AWS (Amazon Web Services) Security Architect – Subject
Matter Expert.*
The work is about *40-50% onsite in downtown Washington DC and the other
day’s telework* from home.

We can consider H1, Green Card, or US Citizens.
Below is a full job description and I have highlighted the strictly
required experience.
If you have any qualified and interested candidates, please submit them
along with their targeted salary range.

Are you an experienced AWS security subject matter expert?  We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join a team working with a Government
client who is paving their way to the cloud and is actively working in AWS
right now.  You will be working to create scalable enterprise defense in
depth security for multiple AWS environments.  Your mission is to consult,
advise, and design effective solutions.  You’ll be helping our client build
security mechanisms into their cloud infrastructure while ensuring they are
applied by taking necessary standards and Government mandates into account.

Our client is taking giant strides towards the cloud and needs to formulate
a structured approach.  New unique requirements will be brought from
different groups on a regular basis and you will consult developers,
architects, network engineers, and security analysts to shape solutions.
Your solutions must harness the power of cloud automation as much as
possible.  You will be the leading mind on our client’s approach to cloud
security

You will be experienced in enterprise security design.  You will assist in
documenting guidelines for successful and consistent AWS security
deployments.   Your secure AWS designs will be creative and holistic,
including network and host-based security and meeting UTM, integrity,
access control, confidentiality, and SIEM requirements.  You will be
competent at recommending a range of security mechanisms that complement
each other and promote efficiency.

This is a full time / permanent position supporting a federal client. The
work is based in *downtown Washington DC, but with an (up to 60%) telework
option*.

*Position Requirements:*

- *AWS (Amazon Web Services)* experience is mandatory

- AWS Certified – preferred e.g. Solutions Architect

- If not AWS Certified, resource should have at least 4 years experience
supporting *cloud application* development/security efforts

- Strong *enterprise security architecture* experience

- Experience with different ways of firewalling AWS environments

- Experience designing multi-*VPC AWS* architectures

- Experience monitoring system integrity in AWS environments

- Experience automating the rollout of security in AWS including
dynamically applying security controls using scripts

- Experience with *Chef, Puppet, and Salt, vArmour*

- Experience migrating systems into AWS environments

- Experience with *Github*

- *FedRAMP or NIST* experience

- Experience with *Google Apps* ​

- Prior experience as consultant

- Independent thinker/self-starter (Manage Up, Not Down)

- Experience with both *Windows and Linux/UNIX* systems

- Experience solving security design challenges in large enterprise
environments including large directory implementations, authentication
mechanisms, web applications, building management and control systems, and
e-commerce solutions.

- Ability to make substantive contributions to implement complex digital
security projects and initiatives

- Strong communication skills, able to hit the ground running and add value
immediately

- *CISSP*

Thanks and Regards,

Swetank Rana | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 703, Direct: 408-689-7776

Ytalk/Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> swetankrana.rgtalent | Fax:
408-884-2409
swet...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com