Hello,

Hope you are doing well….!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with you updated resume.

Please call me on *614-633-0024 <614-633-0024>* and e-mail me
a...@technocraftsol.com

*Job Title:* Sr. PHP Developer

*Location:* Alpharetta, GA

*Location:* Long term

For innovation lab marketplace project

Regarding WordPress Developer position, it would good to look for someone
strong in PHP and has worked on WordPress.  What we are finding is that
most WordPress developers do not know how to extend and integrate WordPress
with other systems unless they have strong PHP background.  Please ask them
if they have written WordPress plugins.

Phone interview with NJ PM then face to face with the Architect, but will
push for skype if you find outside of area

*MUST HAVES:*

10 years Development
5 years Web applications
3 years/expert level WordPress, PHP, and LAMP stack
2 years/expert in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JSON, CML, AJAX, REST
5 Years object oriented design/ MVC Patterns
It would be great if they also had Java and Python, or expeirence with SQL,
NoSQL data stores, or MongoDB and experience with multiple platforms
including Windows, Linux, and Unix.

Client is looking for a Sr. Application Developer that is highly skilled in
WordPress.  The successful candidate will have a strong command of software
architecture, programming, latest web technologies and frameworks.

*Responsibilities:*
1. Design and implement highly scalable, interactive web applications with
high usability
2. Design and implement backend application interfaces for data and services
3. Collaborate with business analysts to define software requirements for
programming effort
4. Support production software operations, test and debug programs
5. Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and
managers
6. Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers

*Aman Jain*

*614-633-0024 <614-633-0024>*

*a...@technocraftsol.com <a...@technocraftsol.com>*