Hi,

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *Dublin, OH*, is currently seeking
a *Performance
Tester* resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job
description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in
learning more.

*Role: Performance TesterLocation: Dublin, OH  Long Term Contract*
*MAX RATE: $45/Hr.*

*Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities*:
•             Provide technical leadership in the Performance testing
process for large projects and SAP based platform
•             Ensure the testing processes are followed for the assigned
projects and applications.
•             Maintain all the test artifacts for projects and applications.
•             Build and support metrics and reporting.
•             Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
•             Ability to describe complex process activities.
•             Attention to details
•             At times; this position will require flexible work hours, and
will require working some weekends.
•             Minimum 6-7 years of experience in Performance testing with
HP Load Runner
•             Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and
coordinate project schedules.  Innovative and strategic thinking is
required, as well as a track record of success implementing solutions that
result in measurable business benefits.

*Skills*:
Strong in Performance Testing concepts
Strong in HP Load Runner
Good SAP Knowledge
Business Acumen
Influencing Skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills Specific

Thanks,

*Syed Omair Ahmed*

 <http://www.systelinc.com/>

Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise

SYSTEL INC. | Web: www.systelinc.com| Alpharetta, GA, USA - 30005

Email: oma...@systelinc.com| Direct: 678-261-5215