Please reply to

a...@ittblazers.com or reach @ 732-227-1772 ext 434

Hello

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in Chicago, IL

*Role*: *QA Automation *

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration : 6+ Months *

Required Skills :

·         5-7 years of testing experience

·         3-5 years experience in test automation scripting using Selenium
with different frameworks

·         Automation script development using Java

·         Experience using BDD frameworks like Cucumber is a plus

·         Experience in Test Drive Development techniques is a plus

·         Framework development experience a plus

·         Automation feasibility assessment experience is a must

·         Automation experience of an eCommerce web application preferred

·         Excellent communication and analytical skills

·         Proficient in writing SQL scripts

·         Must be well versed with version control tools

·         Experience working with offshore teams.

·         Task allocation, tracking and reporting experience

·         Work with product manager to implement automation in ansible
scripts for new customer solutions

·         Work with Application Architects to transform application design
requirements into repeatable automation capturing customer variance

·         Work with our Senior Software Engineer to ensure sound software
development practices in configuration, change, testing, deployment, and
integration to our customer portal

·         Communicate technical roadmaps, tasks, estimates, and backlog to
product manager