Please reply to

h...@ittblazers.com or reach @ 732-227-1772 ext 406

Hello

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in Addison, TX

Role : Sitecore Developer

Location : Addison, TX

Duration : 6-12 Months

Required Skills :

·         5 to 7 years .Net development experience

·         Well-versed with Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5+ (C#)

·         Able to build upon APIs through managed libraries or web resources

·         Experience with the common web development technologies

·         SOAP and REST web services

·         WCF

·         JavaScript

·         MVC or Web Forms

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills

·         Excellent interpersonal skills

·         Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment

·         Experience working with a source control system such as
Git/Subversion

·         Experience in development of Microsoft SQL Server 2005+ SSRS and
SSIS

·         Experience with Sitecore CMS 6.5+

·         Experience with tools such as Jira, Rally, and VersionOne

·         Development with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014