Please reply to

sa...@ittblazers.com or reach @ 732-227-1772 ext 420

Hello

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in multiple locations

Role : PEGA Business Analyst / Lead

Location : NY , LA & CA

Duration : 5 + Months

Required Skills :

·         Need to conduct DCO sessions in New York, business interactions
etc..

·         Should have experience in Commercial Insurance Domain

·         Experience in running DCO sessions and gathering requirements
from customers

·         Experience in working with multiple stakeholders for requirement
gathering

·         Commercial Insurance Domain Knowledge in Underwriting

·         Experience in defining process stages and steps

·         Experience in defining requirements and atomic use cases in PEGA
based on business requirements

·         Experience in defining PEGA process flows and documentation of
the requirements

·         Experience in defining reporting and non-functional requirements

·         Knowledge on PEGA Insurance Frameworks

·         Knowledge on Financial line of business in Insurance