Hi Associate,

Hope your doing well,

Please check with bellow requirement and let me know your consultant
availability. Please respond with Consultant *Resume*, *Rate* and *Phone
numbers*. Make sure skills match the requirement. Send resume to*
bin...@boston-technology.com*

*Role: **Documentum Architect/Developer***

*Rate: $ DOE/hr*

*Duration of the project: 18 + months*

*Location: **Columbus** Ohio* *Locals or nearby strictly. F2F after tele
screen*

*Required Skills:*

·       Architectural and product knowledge of Documentum ECM platform,
including Content Management, Records Management, and Business Process
Management components.

·       Experience with Documentum 6.5

·       At least 4- 6 years of experience in Documentum technologies
including defining architecture for enterprise software development projects
on the Documentum for scalable, content centric work flow applications.

·       Experience should include knowledge of Documentum implementation,
infrastructure and capacity planning, business analysis/process design tied
to workflow applications or process/content automation.

·       Hands on experience with the Documentum API’s and integration
patterns.

*Required Soft Skills:*

·       Excellent communication skills to work well in a medium sized
development team.

·       Ability to manage and respond to change and adapt to new project
requirements.

*Nice-to-Have Skills:*

·       Background in developing data architecture (desired)

·       Background in XML and related technologies (desired)

·       Strong background in RUP methodology, data architecture, and XML
expertise (desired)

*Specific Application Experience:*

*Documentum 6.x, Webtop, Taskspace, Content server, Process Engine,
Application Builder, Web Development Kit (WDK), Documentum Foundation
Classes (DFC), DQL, XDQL, Server API, Business Process Manager (BPM),
Business Activity Monitor (BAM). Records Manager*

*Overall Experience:*

·       7-12+ years of experience related to software development

·       Good knowledge of J2EE technologies, Object oriented analysis and
design (OOA/OOD)

·       Good knowledge of Service oriented architecture (SOA), including use
of service registry product

*Certification(s) Required:*

*Description of Services:*

Working with other architects and domain experts, provide technical
leadership and development support for solution development.  Help guide
design/development activities and review product deliverables for
functional, performance and architectural conformance.

*Please fill bellow details and send me back with updated resume ASAP *

Consultant full Name:

Contact no. Cell: * *
Email id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:* *

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO): * *

Availability to join project:*  *
Salary: * *
Visa/Work Status:

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses: * *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project: *
*NSA*:*

§ Please* send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

§ 1*.*

§ 2*.*

Please send me reply email if you need any more details.
Thanks,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager,
Call No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bindu-sagar/b/911/286
Please add my email id bin...@boston-technology.com  in your database for
Hot list and requirements.
Best Quote : "We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while
others judge us by what we have already done."