Hi,

*Visa copy is necessary with the submission except GC or USC or TN.*

Hope you are doing well. Kindly let me know your interest and provide me
your updated resume.

*Position: - **TIBCO Developer*

*Location: - **Irving - Texas*

*Duration: - 6+ Months*

*Job Description:-*

·         Trained on TIBCO BW, having experience or trained on TIBCO Suite
of products.

·         Should be able to design TIBCO end to end solution independently.

·         Should be able to do functional and non functional design using
an TIBCO product.

·         Additionally also should be able to do design reviews and suggest
design improve.

·         Should have experience in testing methodologies for TIBCO product.

·         Should have an understanding of implementing TIBCO solutions
using more than one product.

·         Should contribute to technology forums-whitepapers, articles and
innovation ideas.

·         Should understand security solutions (in TIBCO context),backend
systems, domain flows.

·         Should be able to identify technology/functional on-functional
dependencies in an TIBCO implementation and plan from the same .

·         Should contribute to technology forums-participate in at least
one seminar in speaker slot

*Regards*

*Himanshu*

*Email: **himansh...@idctechnologies.com* <himansh...@idctechnologies.com>