Hi Business Partner,

Hope your doing well,

Please check with bellow requirement and let me know your consultant
availability. Please respond with Consultant *Resume*, *Rate* and *Phone
numbers*. Make sure skills match the requirement. Send resume to*
bin...@boston-technology.com*
Job Title: WEB DEVELOPER Needed WITH Expert-level Flash/ActionScript 3.0
coding skills

Work Location: *Losangeles**, CA** *(*(*Local or nearby, must be able to do
face to face interview after telephone screen))

Duration: 6 +months

Rate: $50/hr C2C

*Job description:*

*POSITION SUMMARY *
In this role, you must be able to work with multiple projects with varying
timeframes while working with a diverse group of teams (such as Production,
Creative, Marketing, Engineering, QA and System Engineering). HTML, CSS,
JavaScript and Action Script Critical thinking, excellent written and verbal
communication skills are critical to success in this role. Candidate must be
able to work overtime as needed.

*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES *

-Work under direction of the Senior Management and Production

-Interface with various organizations within the department to maintain
current websites

-Maintain technical documentation such as release notes, technical specs,
etc.

-Continue to build and develop professional and technical skills

*SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED *
Knowledge and professional experience with the Internet and the World Wide
Web
Expert-level HTML coding skills (**without using a WYSIWYG editor**)
Expert-level knowledge of CSS and DHTML required
Expert-level JavaScript coding skills
Expert-level Flash/ActionScript 3.0 coding skills
Experience with enterprise level Web content management software is highly
desired
Experience with publishing tools such as Interwoven’s Teamsite publishing
tool
Experience working with AJAX
Experience working with Source Code Management Systems like CVS, SVN,
Perforce
Some experience with PHP, JSP, ASP or other scripting languages
Excellent organizational and written skills, ability to excel in a team
environment
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical, problem-solving and estimation skills
Attention to detail 3.0 are core technical skills required for this
position.

*Please fill bellow details and send me back.*

Consultant full Name: * *
Contact no. Cell: * *
Email id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:* *
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO): * *
Availability to join project:*  *
Salary: * *
Visa/Work Status:  *
*Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses: * *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project: *
*NSA*:*

§ Please* send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

§ 1*.*

§ 2*.*

Please send me reply email if you need any more details.

--
Thanks,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager,
Call No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bindu-sagar/b/911/286
Please add my email id bin...@boston-technology.com  in your database for
Hot list and requirements.
Best Quote : "We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while
others judge us by what we have already done."