Please reply to

gaut...@ittblazers.com or reach @ 732-227-1772 ext 435

Hello

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent requirement for our client based in Somers, NY

Role : Java Developer

Location : Somers, NY

Duration : 6+ Months

No. of positions  : 2

Rate : $45/hr

*Note : Client is open for OPT EAD’s but need genuine experience*

Required Skills :

·         Resource should be familiar with J2EE, Oracle, SQL SVR, Web
Services (REST), JSON, Spring, Struts 1 & 2, Hibernate, Web logic and
willing to take on iOS and Android builds.

·         Resource should be able to work with little supervision, interact
with business user and accurately capture requirements.
Java developer to provide maintenance and enhancements to Survey building
and tracking website and to interface/work with resource who supports iOS
and Android versions of website.