Position : *Project Manager*

Duration: *6 mths*

Location: *San Francisco, CA(Locals Plz)*

Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Project and Sharepoint. The
candidate must develop and maintain detailed project plans and reporting.
Candidate must be a driver , own issues and see them through to resolution.
Candidate must mebe comfortable working independently on a highly visible,
fast-paced , complex development project.

*Position Description:* Experience Level: Combination of education and work
experience typically equivalent to a Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years
technical project mgmt experience. Description: Directs and monitors all
activities for medium to large, medium to high risk, major technology-based
projects from initiation to delivery. Projects typically cross platforms,
applications, and/or business lines. Works with business partners to develop
technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules,
and costs for new systems initiatives. Plans and directs program schedules
and budget, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time
projections. Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project
updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management, and
communication with business lines and technology management levels. May act
as an internal consultant within technology and business groups to
re-engineer technical processes for g!

reater efficiency. Typically reports to a Technology Manager.

*Platform and Skill Set Expertise: *

*Analysis Skills : Business Analysis*

* *

* *

Thanks & Regards,

*SRI KRISHNA*,

srikris...@volgasystems.com ,

408-216-7673.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.